Tuesday 18 February 2014

Monsters Inc Pj's!

Just because I am grown up and a girl, does not mean I do not want Monsters Inc (technically Monsters inc 2) Pj's.  I made these yesterday for a display at work.  Everything was bought from Fabricville. I used iron on letters, green lace, Monsters Inc 2 fabric,  McCalls pattern #4244 for the pants, and a  pre-made t-shirt.

The green lace on the cuffs is also on the pockets. I used green because I like Mike and wanted him to stand out more.




I cut out one of the images of Sully from the scraps left over from the pants and attached it to the shirt with Steam-a-seam. I then went around the edges with a zig-zag stitch to keep it from fraying off.


If you are wondering why it says Kitty, it is because that is what Boo (the little human girl who ends up in the monster world) calls sully in the first Monsters Inc movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment