Friday 11 January 2013

Boy, am I glad I have the patience to wait forever!


 After a scare where she was 1/2 hour late (I was starting to think she got lost or hurt on her way from Moncton, or that somehow I'd missed her!) I finally met my model  for the Red Dress campaign yesterday!

She loves Halloween and dressing up and has given me  carte blanche  on the design (Which is fun but scary, so many possibilities!)  This should be fun!

Now to start designing!


I also got some advice on how to fix my issue with the sleeve on my sister-in-law-to-be's wedding dress (it was too tight!)  from my instructors at the school and can get back in gear with that as well!

Pro Tip: NEVER ever ever draft or try to sew when you have the flu.  It just....does not work and leads to ill-fitting disasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment