Monday 11 February 2013

The Ghost of cosplays yet to come



I am so sorry!  Life has been a little full the last couple months and I've been neglecting my blog, website and  Facebook group.  SORRY!

I've got a wedding dress and the red dress campaign to finish off first, but after that, if all goes well I'll be starting some cosplay costumes again!   I've had these since last month some time, but hadn't posted any pictures yet.  What are they you ask?  Masks, silly, silly masks that will eventually, with the help of paper clay and paint will become other characters masks.

First off, a child's Captain America mask, will become (I hope, molding is not my strong point, but a co-worker who also cosplays is a master of props and has offered to help me) The Batman Animated Batgirl's mask.


I had this idea months ago when I first saw the masks in stores around the time The Avengers first came out. I was sure it would work, and then while floating around on deviantart, I found a girl who did just that and I knew I had been thinking right!

And then if that all works out:


The white ninja dude's mask from G.I. JOE will become Cheshire from Young Justice's mask.


 It should be interesting!  I hope to at least have Batgirl done for Animartime at the end of June, but will be super excited and happy if I can have Cheshire done as well.  If not then, Halloween 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment