Sunday 15 January 2012

End of term

Goodness, I kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a month or two there.  I have a very good reason why, it was the end of term and then Christmas break.

 End of term resulted in a great deal of me looking like this:



 Yup. A whole lot of pattern drafting was going on.


I was working on  converting a basic block (foundation for most tops/dresses) to a Princess seam for one of my models, when Point of Light Productions  came and took  all these great production shots for me.


I have gotten a ton of work done on the various costumes for the fashion show, which now FINALLY has a name.  The graduating class decided on it this past week, its going to be called "Designed to the nines".

I should be cutting into actual fabric soon! I'm so excited!  I have so much to get done before April 21st. Which seems like a really long ways away, but no it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment