Wednesday 11 April 2012

Last one standing.

One last costume to go!

This time it's Wendy from South Park, as requested by my model Michelle.
I ended up choosing to make her yellow "legs" a skirt instead out of a cute yellow poke-a-dot fabric we found. Its nice and springy and should go well with the purple tailored coat I will be making.



The skirt is totally done, but I forgot my camera at school on my desk so no photos yet.  I spent today and tonight  fixing and making the patterns for the coat. I should be ready to cut into fabric tomorrow!

When I wasn't  working on patterns I was setting up a window display  in a local comic book store, featuring the 13th fairy.  It, along with eight other displays in various downtown businesses will be up from now to next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment