Wednesday, 29 February 2012

How about that skort.

Well with the corset near done, I worked on the skort/culotte/shorts thing.

I did some patter mods since the model saw it. She wanted it to be more flared then it was, had thought about putting in triangular gores, but decided not to. Instead, I cut it into 2 parts a yoke band and then spread and widened the bottom to have more of a flare to it.  And I also added pockets and a ribbon tie to attach her sword prop to when she wasn't using it, so her hands could be free.
So here is the pocket ready to sew into the side seam.

 And here it is sewn in from the inside out.

Huzzah a pocket!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment