Tuesday 21 February 2012

What becomes of Snow?

Well all that is left for the Jem dress is one final fitting and it's done, all that is left on the dark farie is to double check my hem, hem it and make the hat and staff.  All that is left on Rapunzel is to tighten the upper sleeve (and if I can find some lace aplique I can live with, attach the flower motif along the front and hem.

So I guess the only thing left to do is start another piece!

My Model Laina Martin who you may remember from this post wanted to be Snow Princess Hayate from The Shining Hearts game (a Japanese RPG I believe).  So that is what I am starting this week!


Concept art from the game:


My sketch:

 Here we go!  This one involves another full corset, so I can only hope it will go faster then the Rapunzel one.




No comments:

Post a Comment